There can be several reasons for the measurement to fail:
- Breathing too quickly or too slowly.
- Dirty windows of your measuring device, you can easily clean them.
- Damaged windows or other exterior damage to the device.
- A firmware update is required
- Initialisation of breathe ilo has failed and a device restart is required
- The device must be reconnected to the app.
- Make sure that your app is up to date.
- Check that the battery of your device is charged. If the cycle tracker is fully charged, the charge level indicator should light up green.