There can be several reasons for the measurement to fail:
- Breathing too quickly or too slowly.
- Dirty windows of your measuring device, you can easily clean them.
- Damaged windows or other exterior damage to the device.
- A firmware update is required
- Initialisation of breathe ilo has failed and a device restart is required
- The device must be reconnected to the app.
- Make sure that your app is up to date.
- Check that the battery of your device is charged. If the cycle tracker is fully charged, the charge level indicator should light up green.
If your device does not connect to the app, please click here.