If the app does not connect to the breathe ilo cycle tracker, please ensure that:
- your mobile data and Bluetooth are activated.
- the breathe ilo app has been granted all the necessary permissions. (on Android, this also applies to the location services).
- your breathe ilo is switched on. Please also verify that the device is switched on before you start the connection search. It may take a few seconds for the connection to be established.
- The connection to the device is made ONLY via the app (see user manual) and not via the settings of the smartphone. The Bluetooth connection can be disconnected again via the Bluetooth settings.
- Delete the data and the cache of the breathe ilo app and the Bluetooth system app via the settings of the smartphone. Don't worry, your measurement data will not be deleted.
- If there are new app updates, make sure that your app is up to date.
- You may also need to restart your smartphone and breathe ilo device.