Please check if the following points are fulfilled:
- Is your Bluetooth activated?
- Are all necessary authorisations granted to the breathe ilo app?
- Is your measuring device switched on? Please also make sure that the device is only switched on when you are asked to do so in the app. It may take a few seconds to establish the connection.
- The connection to the measurement device is ONLY established via the app and not via the settings of the smartphone. The Bluetooth connection can be disconnected again via the Bluetooth settings. For more information please take a look at our user manual.
- Try restarting the phone and reconnecting.
- Delete the data and the cache of the breathe ilo app and the Bluetooth system app via the settings of the smartphone. Don't worry, this will not delete your measurement data.
- Make sure if there are new app updates and that your app is up to date.