On the main screen you can view all important information about your cycle. The current day is displayed in this overview.
How to navigate your way around the main menu:
- Cycle information: gives you more insights for your current cycle phase
- Cycle: your total cycle is displayed in a circle
- Calendar: leads to the calendar view
- Day of cycle: displays the current day in your cycle
- Mentruation: your period is displayed in red
- Follicular phase: your follicular phase is displayed in purple
- Ovulation phase: your fertile phase is displayed in green
- Luteal phase: your luteal phase is displayed in yellow
- Recommendation for your cycle phase: gives you helpful daily tips and recommendations for your current cycle phase. The recommendations are based on the areas of nutrition, exercise and everyday life.
Important: Recommendations are only visible once you have performed the measurement or made an entry in the journal.
- Start measurement/journal entry: starts the measurement. If you do not use the app in combination with the breathe ilo cycle tracker, you get forwarded to the journal.
- Settings: leads to your account settings.
- Good to know: The graphic in the app also changes as your cycle progresses. The cycle phase you are currently in is always displayed in the darker shade.